With a service territory spreading acorss the Rocky Mountain region, our employees provide a wide variety of cathodic protection services and products. In doing with work, we offer many opportunities for a rewarding professional career.
How to Apply
Our staffing activities are automated through our online career center. Although you can download applications and submit them by mail, we encourage you to use our online application process.
To get started, register and set up your personal user profile. You'll be able to log in quickly on future visits; save job applications that you have started; save applications you've submitted; and keep your personal contact information up to date. Register now.
The benefit of being a WBI Energy Corrosion Services Team Member
Employee benefits are an important part of our total compensation program. The company’s philosophy is to provide and maintain competitive, cost-effective and flexible benefit programs that:
- Attract and retain top talent
- Support business needs and the changing work force
- Foster shared responsibility and encourage wise consumerism
- Are easy to understand and administer
The company offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes**
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan contributions
- Life insurance for employees, spouses and dependents
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Sick leave
- Short term cash incentives
- Employee discount programs
**Benefits offered to employees are subject to the benefit eligibility criteria.